Fun with Google Image Search.
Google Image Search is a lot of fun. I like to play around with Photoshop and GIMP, so random images appeal to me. Google Image Search allows you to look for specific images on the INTARWEB, which is dandy.

For example, if you type "Chewbacca" in Google, then hit the Image tab and select Search, you will be rewarded with pages upon pages of Chewie goodness in image form.

I tried using "Bolty" as a search string (hey, I was bored). I got some interesting results.

Apparently, Bolty designs freaky Japanese playing cards.
[Image: illustratedbybolty.jpg]
(I've highlighted and enlarged the relevant text)

Also, Bolty is a fish:
[Image: boltyfish.jpg]

Here's the proof:
Quote:Freshwater fish farms are situated in 2 regions, in the South (Al-Wafra) and in the North (Al-Abdally). The farmers are mainly vegetable farmers and are pumping brackish water (salinity : 11 promille) for crop irrigation. They first use the water for the culture of Bolty fish (Tilapia sp.) (see picture)

Discuss.
Quote:INTARWEB

Heh, I hope you weren't hanging out over at Something Awful while the Lounge was down like I was... Those catchphrases invade your head. :P

am i rite?

And that blue guy on the card looks disturbingly like my first roommate in college (but he wasn't as blue). Creepy.
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
ya google can be funny try just searching foo "poo" yes poo this will come up with "Rate My Poo"(How much is your poo worth) and a site called "Ya'Poo!" it has funny stuff inside it like pictures of "The Unflushables"
Halarious
P.S i wonder what would come up it lookewd under images lol ;)
I am skeptical whenever I do an image search for anything. Even with strict filters on, even the most mundane search can cmoe up with pictures I don't want to see.
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club
Bolty's a fish? Does this mean that when we misbehave, Elric will slap us with Bolty?
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
nt
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
no/trout
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
I started Googling moderator names from here at the Lounge. When I searched "Mafvin" I got a whole bunch of stuff here at the Lounge, then this.

It's from somebody's department of linguistics. Lurkers are actually so picky about the way we speak, that we got stuck there in "The sociology of a message board" by Susanna Cumming. :blink:
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
From the link above:
Quote: The Lurker Lunge will not crash, there will be no trade spam, there are no server splits. Nothing irks me more than seeing a poorly worded, poorly punctuated, poorly organized post, and it offends me more where there is another post just like it on page TWO of the forum! 

Ahh!! Our evil alter-egos. ;)

Other than that, the definitions of troll, spam, and flame are somewhat off.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Hmm, isn't that rant that's addressed to MavFin and Griz supposed to be sarcasm??

It looks to me like Susanna Cumming did not recognize the rant as sarcastic. It should be under her "Sarcasm" chapter. It's a wonderful example. Looking at SC's placement of it, it looks like SC intended that the rant be taken seriously.

Is it possible that Susanna Cumming is/was a regular?
[B]THIS IS THE CLOCK THEY UESED TO CAPTURE SADDAM
The Time
I'm new here, but if I'm not mistaken your not supposed to spam completely random stuff in old threads... In caps no less!
nt = need trout.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]