Red vs Blue
http://www.redvsblue.com/bloodgulch.shtml

Time to put your internet connection to good use.

"In the meantime, some guys got all pissed off.
And totally started wailing on each other.
What a bunch of dicks." - from the trailer.

"Church, women are like Voltron. The more you hook up the better it gets" - Tucker, Episode 3.
Hugs are good, but smashing is better! - Clarence<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Yep, RvB has been a mainstay for a while now. Some of the dialogue is quite entertaining and the guys who do this have quite a bit of creativity.

Decent use of the Halo engine too. I should probably tape some of my friends and I playing Halo... but I tend to doubt that we would be able to fly it under the 'Rated R' radar :)
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
If I weren't afraid of being shunned and derided, I'd drop every lame abbreviation for *that was highly amusing*, and feel that it was an understatement.

R1: What do you think about that?
R2: I think somebody owes me the last two minutes of my life back.

One of the most amusing things I've seen in a while...

Edit:
B1: Are you telling me you're not armor certified?!?
B2: Are you kidding? I don't even know how to use the sniper rifle!
B1: Why would they send us a tank when nobody knows how to drive it?

Classic...

Edit2: sorry, got rid of CAPS LOCK. I ws stuck in programming mode...
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Caps lock? What kind of programming are you doing that you'd be using all caps? :P Stored procedures?
Most of what I do is either SAS or Visual Basic. Company policy is to use all caps variable names, object names, and file addresses, and archive passwords (it avoids the question of case sensitivity when revisiting old projects, and is supposed to make the output easier to look at). It's easier to just do everything in caps, especially in the SAS enhanced editor since everything has its own pretty color...

*PRINT CONTENTS OF ANALYTIC DATA FILE*;
ODS RTF FILE='P:\PROJECTS\A2-3486\ANALYTIC OUTPUT\PRELIM PRINT.RTF';
PROC PRINT DATA=DATA.ANALYTIC NOOBS;
VAR CASEID PPSTATE PPREG4 I5445U I2353U I4222U;
BY PPGENDER;
RUN;
ODS RTF CLOSE;
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee