Issues with game
Hail all christened horadnam(?) members

I have been playing the game (Diablo) for some time, two days ago the game started getting choppy, thus I am hit more.

Is there a solution? Don't know what happened I have tried a couple of things but didn't work.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Keeper of Nightworld
By "choppy" I assume you mean, the game is slow and/or skiping frames.
Is the computer you're running Diablo on old, and how much RAM is on it?
Are you running applications at the same time you run Diablo that could eat up memory? (some kinda of media/mp3 player)
Or maybe your comp is simply full of spyware from Kazaa or something similar, be it or not, try this little software, very usefull for getting rid of spyware, and I encourage everyone to use it on a regular basis.

You can get it at http://www.lavasoftusa.com/ and it's called Ad Aware, 1.7M IIRC.

I'm no computer wiz, but I hope this helps ya some!! :)
I have 191.0 mb of ram so that is not the problem.
Compatatbility is not an issue.
Could possibly be my drive but that doesn't make sense because my other games are fine.

The game disc is less that a year old, no scratches, fingerprints, lint or dirt.

Last resort switch drives to test it.

Thank You
Keeper of Nightworld
Happens to us all. Or at least most of us.

Your best bet is to download Daemon Tools and dump an ISO of your CD. Run the ISO in Daemon's virtual drive, and most of the choppiness should be gone. It worked for me, it worked for quite a few people, and chances are that it'll work for you.

But, uh, I can't supply linkage. Sorry. I just can't remember the correct link, and last time I checked Google was supplying their old link. Anyone out there know?
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Thanks NiteFox!

Daemon Tools and DDump solved my Death By CD problem that I had posted in my earlier thread. I still think there was some other way to do it but this did the trick.

I still have my BNet connection problem but I can play the game locally anyway.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Installed norton utilities freed up my hard drive game is running fine now.

For some reason I did not have any free space on my drive, humm must be because I have many programs........
Keeper of Nightworld