Thanksgiving Goodness
Happy Two Days After Thanksgiving everyone!

How did everyone's Turkey Day go? As for me, I'm still trying to slacken the belt enough...

gobble gobble
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
The Dallas Cowboys lost rather horribly on Thursday, which ruined an otherwise wonderful day of stuffing roasted turkey into my face.

Small consolation it was that I thoroughly enjoyed the food and the "Pecan Pie of Healing" that was later served with Kona coffee. :)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Cloaked riders wielding firebrands and lances laid waste to our village. Again. <_<
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Rhydderch Hael,Nov 29 2003, 08:42 PM Wrote:Cloaked riders wielding firebrands and lances laid waste to our village. Again.&nbsp; <_<
And I thought Aunty Emma's Fruitcake was the worst thing I had to worry about!
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
Rhydderch Hael,Nov 30 2003, 06:42 AM Wrote:Cloaked riders wielding firebrands and lances laid waste to our village. Again.&nbsp; <_<
damn, I hate it when that keeps happening.
Quote: Cloaked riders wielding firebrands and lances laid waste to our village. Again.

Haha! Yeah, me and Boots and the guys had some fun pillaging! I hope that chunk of your thigh I cut out with my claymore heals up, man. :ph34r:

On a more serious note, I was totally bombed Thursday night. I spent most of the night on my kness in front of the Ivory Throne.

Moral of the story: Never eat two dozen deviled eggs, no matter how great they taste. :(
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]