Mozilla
When I navigate to www.lurkerlounge.com in Mozilla I get a page displaying the source html back, anyone know why? This didn't happen prior to the 'break'.
I can navigate to it correctly in I.E., and alternatively, I can get back to it in Mozilla if I copy and past in a forum link and work backwards.

Hope you are all well,
whyBish
My guess is that the front page is being sent with a MIME type other than text/html.

Mozilla has a policy of following the w3 standards very strictly, hence if it's not HTML, then it's not handled as HTML.
Confirmed.

-rcv-
:unsure:
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Took a quick look again, and it looks like the front page has type "text/plain".
I just checked with Navigator 7.0, and it shows HTML, too.

Everything's fine with IE 6.0, though.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
This has already been posted in 'suggestions' forum.
Thx all.

Good chance for me to ask another question...

Is there any command line option to turn off the intro video / act change videos?
It's up to Globat to fix this, and I've been getting on their case - thanks to the holidays here, this (and the lurkerlounge.com email addresses, and FTP access for everyone but me) probably won't be fixed until the workdays this week.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
It's all good now, thx Bolty :)