necro helmet not fitting?
i've been playing a hc sp necro for a couple of days now in 1.10, and every single unravellar head, preserved head and other "necromancer only" helms, he has been unable to wield. "I am unable to do that" is the usual thing he says- I have the correct level and strength etc, but has anyone else faced this problem?

btw luck has been awesome..pelta lunata from blood raven..many other set items etc.. go 1.10 ! :)
"The axe? Aye, that's a good weapon, balanced against any foe. Look how it cleaves the air, and then, imagine a nice fat demon head in its path. Keep in mind, however, that it is slow to swing - but talk about dealing a heavy blow!"
I hope you're joking. ;)

If not, try equipping them in a shield slot. :lol:
Nothing is impossible if you believe in it enough.

Median 2008 mod for Diablo II
<span style="color:gray">New skills, new AIs, new items, new challenges...
06.dec.2006: Median 2008 1.44
My thought's Exactly.... Swift
Brother Laz,Nov 6 2003, 09:41 AM Wrote:I hope you're joking. ;)

If not, try equipping them in a shield slot. :lol:
The thought of necromancers going around wearing other people's (shrunken) heads is quite amusing, though... why should it only be the druid that gets to stick his head inside something dead? :)
You don't know what you're talking about.
You definitely win the prize this week.
mon dieu, i'm so embarrased.

seriously i never thought they were shields...I thought they just added a random % to block to your current shield..god i'm so newb
"The axe? Aye, that's a good weapon, balanced against any foe. Look how it cleaves the air, and then, imagine a nice fat demon head in its path. Keep in mind, however, that it is slow to swing - but talk about dealing a heavy blow!"
:D
That's okay, I did something similar after I converted to LoD and found my first circlet. It doesn't really look like a hat, but it doesn't really look like anything. I just tried sticking it in all the slots.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
heh yeah I only just got LoD a couple of weeks ago..was playing classic for a few months.

what can I say, I usually play barbarians, then I tried a druid..both had hat type items..then ama and ass had their weapons, and pal had their shields and scepters, and sorc staves, necro wands.. never figured necro would have *two* items, like silly paladins.
Some items are designed for certain classes but anyone can use them. Some examples: Staves, Sceptres, Wands. And in fact, quite a lot of classes carry a wand around with charges of Life Tap (Smiter Paladins) or Lower Resist (Sorceresses and some Amazons).

The actual 'class-specific' items are the ones that no other class can even try to use. Namely:

Amazon: Amazon Bows, Amazon Javelins (e.g. Matriachal Bow, Ceremonial Javelin)
Assassin: All Claws
Druid: Animal Pelts (these ones *are* helmets, Daconis ;))
Paladin: Paladin Shields (e.g. Targe)
Necromancer: Shrunken Heads ;)
Barbarian: Barbarian Helms (e.g. Jawbone Cap)
Sorceress: Orbs
Cascade,Nov 7 2003, 02:35 AM Wrote:Amazon: Amazon Bows, Amazon Javelins (e.g. Matriachal Bow, Ceremonial Javelin)
You forgot Amazon Spears... not like it matter much, of course, - to the best of my knowledge, Sparazons are not terribly popular in 1.10. ;)