Freshman Diablo
Hi!

Lochnar[ITB] here. As some may remember, I am the host of Freshman Diablo. I have just recently returned to D2 to relieve some boredom in my current situation. While looking for game play info, I rediscovered the Lurker Lounge. Although I haven't played classic D in some time, I still keep FD alive. As such, I come to you with a question. FD still gets good traffic. Although some of it may be from people looking for D2 info, I know that there are still people coming into classic D either through hand-me-downs or bargain bins. Is there anything currently floating around that is applicable to the freshman theme that you would like to see added to FD? I don't plan on putting a lot of time to updating it but any simple additions would be greatly welcome.

Lochnar[ITB]
tjmunter@usfamily.net
Freshman Diablo
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I do not really have any suggestions but wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for maintaining this excellent site. I have always thought it should be "required reading" for anyone who begins playing Diablo before cluttering boards like this with questions such as "how do I kill the Butcher". Frankly, I do not think it needs any updating and continues to be the excellent reference site it has always been.
Hi,

Let me second everything Thenryb said. Thanks indeed for providing this wonderful service for the Diablo community. And, no, I don't think that anything more is needed there as long as the more advanced information remains available on other sites (after all, it is *Freshman* Diablo :) )

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

It is good to know it is still appreciated. As long as I own the site, FD will remain. In the off chance that I have to lose the site, I will make sure that it comes to reside here at the LL as I know they would care for it well.

Lochnar[ITB]
tjmunter@usfamily.net
Freshman Diablo
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
The site URL is on my F12 hotkey. If I'm in a public game, you can sure as hell expect me to randomly press F12 every now and then. A few gets interested and asks for me to repeat it so they can copy it down.

Thank naked mages for making public games as safe as possible. >_>
"Hi."
I vaguely remember your site...welcome back...or whatever....

I remember it was an awesome site, keep up the good work....or was that StarCraft 101? I can't remember.

Oh, yeah! The one with the "arewehavingfunyet" URL. That's like my favourite expression.

I'll visit it again.