Item drops in 1.10
The other day, I created a new bone necromancer for single player. One thing has surprised me thus far (he is about to rescue Cain), he found a good amulet in the Blood Moor (+2 replenish life and +to mana), 4-5 rare items of good quality (for that point at least), and the Arctic Furs during a clear of the Crypt, all this without additional magic find equipment. Am I just really lucky, or has the quality of the item drops increased for 1.10?
<span style="color:red">Now lounging in the Amazon Basin.
The same has happened with all of my characters in single player (that would be all of them). My new Necro had a pre-den haul of about four or five rares, two chipped diamonds, and three different charms just the other day. And like I said in another topic, my other necro was all but wrapped completely in uniques and rares. Well, except for the non-magic preserved head. But that's the only one I found with decent skills on it. There were lots of nice rares.
Hail gimlisam,

from what I've seen so far, I'd say "Yes!". Today, while starting out with my new pala (HC Ladder), I found three uniques (all of the being maces, but uniques nevertheless), Raka dropped Hand of Broc for me, and I also found three Grand Charms ranging from +9 to +19 fire resist.

Greetings,
Lord_Olf
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
A hearty yes.

Rares, uniques and set pieces drop much more frequently. I see more drops, now, than with 300+ mf in 1.09. I have put away my mf gear for now, in favor of maxed resists and higher defense.

edit 11/5/03. found Mavina's armor last night.
Sense and courtesy are never common
Don't try to have the last word. You might get it. - Lazarus Long