Desert Strike
Edited. I don't think this community is a good fit for you, xgmx. You'll have to advertise your new URL somewhere else.

-Griselda
Quote:blah blah blah

B.net forums are ->

No one here cares how awesome you are at Starcraft: Broodwar. Nor do we wish to have your homophobic slurs here either.

Grow up, read the rules, and read the lounge for a bit before posting again.
Quote:B.net forums are ->

No one here cares how awesome you are at Starcraft: Broodwar. Nor do we wish to have your homophobic slurs here either.

Grow up, read the rules, and read the lounge for a bit before posting again.

Slur, what makes you think I don't mean that he is actually gay (in which case it wouldn't be a slur).
We don't have enough to ban this guy yet? Seriously?
Quote:Slur, what makes you think I don't mean that he is actually gay (in which case it wouldn't be a slur).
Slur –noun
8. a disparaging remark or a slight.

I realize I'm likely wasting my breath here... Firstly, faggot (at least in the US, which is where this board is based) is at best politically incorrect and at worst hate mongering and an indication of a low level of compassion. Secondly, the assumption that you can determine someones sexual orientation based on a competitive game interaction is ridiculousness almost to the point of being farcical, though I have full faith in your seriousness.

Have a nice life,
~FragB)

P.S. Taking bets on how long you're around, Tori's giving 5-1 starting in 5m increments! :P
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:We don't have enough to ban this guy yet? Seriously?

Technically speaking, I haven't broken any rules. I've been on the fringe of breaking them, but I haven't quite crossed that line (nor do I plan on crossing it).
Quote:Technically speaking, I haven't broken any rules. I've been on the fringe of breaking them, but I haven't quite crossed that line (nor do I plan on crossing it).
I'm pretty sure your original post in this thread crossed the line. I am actually shocked by how far over the line it is in fact.

Its obvious you are here to get people to visit those empty forums you keep posting links to. Please, go back to them.
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Technically speaking, you're going to get banned.

-Jester
Quote:Slur, what makes you think I don't mean that he is actually gay (in which case it wouldn't be a slur).

ICWUDT - You're not the first troll we've had on these forums nor the last.
Quote:ICWUDT - You're not the first troll we've had on these forums nor the last.

I'm not here to troll.
I am going to be completely honest with you (I am a man of my word). I joined to help people with StarCraft tech support problems, only to discover there is no StarCraft forum.
Quote:I'm not here to troll.

Troll troll troll!

Troll!

Troll!

-Jester
Quote:Technically speaking, you're going to get banned.

-Jester

I hope not.
Quote:I hope not.

Keep on hoping.

-Jester
Quote:I am going to be completely honest with you (I am a man of my word). I joined to help people with StarCraft tech support problems, only to discover there is no StarCraft forum.

So you joined a forum to help folks with Tech support but neglected to even check to see if there was a need or a forum for your 'gifts'?

You're a troll. =)
Quote:So you joined a forum to help folks with Tech support but neglected to even check to see if there was a need or a forum for your 'gifts'?

You're a troll. =)

I play all Blizzard games.
Hi,

Quote:Technically speaking, I haven't broken any rules. I've been on the fringe of breaking them, but I haven't quite crossed that line (nor do I plan on crossing it).
No need to. You're wasting our time with your childish crap. My vote is for retroactive birth control, but I'll settle for a ban.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Hi,

Quote:(I am a man of my word).
Technically a child. At your chronological age, you'd have to be about twice as mature as your years to fit in here (and there are a fair few of your age that do -- you just aren't one of them). You actually appear to be about half as mature as your years. Find a rock under a bridge and stay there till you grow up.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?