Chippydips and 1.10
the most helpful site in regard to putting together builds for me in 1.09 was always chippydips

I sent an email off a while ago asking if it would be updated for 1.10 but got no response. Is anyone in the "know" whether this magnificant site idea will be updated?

The one thing chippydips provides which annoys me about the AS is that the skills go past level 20, which is basically where the game really starts to take off.
The 1.10 that is out is still a beta, so I doubt anyone will do something like that before the final release.
If chippydips don't get updated for 1.10 then I'm pretty sure someone else will make a similar site.
They just need to let the codereaders do their work first :)
I have seen a couple of posts where Chippydip was examining parts of how the files are put together over at Phozen Keep. I am pretty sure that he will be putting out an update later. But for now the changes are too complex to throw a good calculator real quick that will cover everything that players will ask of it.
cool thx Ruvanal. I didn't know whether chippy was still active in the community, but hearing your news makes me feel much better that we may see a 1.10 version sometime in the future when the patch goes live on the realms.