Roll Call: USWest!
*Obi2Kenobi
*Obi3Kenobi
(I'm so original...) :lol:

//Edit: More account names
*Whos-Yo-Daddy
*16.pi
I clicked the reply button right away. Go me!

*allbogs
Uh,

*Bolty

Bet you didn't see that coming!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
We have got to be the most original people ever. :P
*Baajikiil2 (baajikiil was inactive too long :( )

I also use *Andy_DOK2 and *Andy(DOK) on occasion.
HC only. On a related note, I saw another person in the LL channel last night. That makes 2 for me :)
*ouyang

btw, is there any nakedmage in the West?
A day without killing Diablo is not worth living.
Quote:btw, is there any nakedmage in the West?

Um not exactly what you mean by this question, but if you mean "Are there any nakedmage players on West?", I've seen only one.

The one I have seen was playing softcore, and I met them in the Lurkerlounge channel on West.

I'd assume that most nakedmage players in d2 would not play public games anyway though, because the b.net populace does not promote this type of play. This would be a good place to ask about them, but I think there are few Lounge members who play on West. Also, such characters are often played in single player/open to allow greater control over things such as lagg deaths.
Heh, good to see another of these up, I have one account:

*Urza-DSF

Ready to play almost anytime ;)

-Urza
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Baajikill,

where you the Hardcore Necro that I met in the Lurkerlounge channel on the west. I was the nakedmage. I was hoping to see some nakedmage to play on USWest so we can rock Hell together. If anyone playing on the West, drop me a note. My mage still need lots of training. She is currently on clvl32.

btw, I don't think anyone would play nakedmage in Hardcore mode. It seems to me dying is inevitable for nakedmage.

acct ouyang
char naked-mage
A day without killing Diablo is not worth living.
Quote: Baajikill,

where you the Hardcore Necro that I met in the Lurkerlounge channel on the west. I was the nakedmage. I was hoping to see some nakedmage to play on USWest so we can rock Hell together. If anyone playing on the West, drop me a note. My mage still need lots of training. She is currently on clvl32.

Yup :) I was the necro you saw.

Quote:btw, I don't think anyone would play nakedmage in Hardcore mode. It seems to me dying is inevitable for nakedmage.

True, when you get to hell diff and have -70% all resists all the time, one good elemental attack will finish you. Quite a challenging way to play though.

Hmmm... are charms allowed? I assume no mercs or minions, because that would detract from the challenge.
*SoulEdge_
- SoulEdge -
"*burp* too many pots, I need to pee..."
*adamjsch

usualy play softcore and am on most evenings
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
My accounts are:
LordKarn
LordKarn2
LordKarn3
LordKarn4

However, I'm on roughly once in a blue moon and I believe I have one character left, between the four accounts. :)
-TheDragoon
Pre 1.10

East: Occhidiangela
LeeVanCleef
ANGELEYES

West
Occhidiangela
LeeVanC_TZDS
LeeVanCleef
ANGELEYES

Post 1.10

East and Wast

Occhidiangela
Lee_VanCleef

Looks like there are gonna be some give aways soon. :)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Well, it's already in my signature, so I guess I'll just let that do the dirty work for me :)
Also, I have a bunch of characters act 1 norm - act 5 nightmare, and am always looking for some co-op play.
~NatNit~

NatAmused(LoL) - LoL Mage (26)
NaughtyNat(LoL) - LoL Rogue (12)
FuzzyNat(LEM) - Lemming (11)
NatNit - Arty Sorc (36)
NakeyNat(NM) - Naked Mage (14)
SailorNat(BNM) - Beyond Naked Mage (9)
Umm,
hm_2001
hm_2kx
archon_wing (surprise!) :P

Nobody wants to play with me as of late (curse cows!), won't you? <_<
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Uhhh.... :blink:

Zafarium :blink:
I have my own signature. Yay.
On both US East and West:

Hawkmoon
HawkmoonHC

Note: On West, all my chars (both accounts) are SC. On East, both accounts are strictly HC. Best chance to catch me on West is Wednesday evenings; best chance for East is Sunday evenings.

Hawkmoon of the Unoriginal Account Names
*Refrigerator
(All chock-full of HC characters)

*CrescentWindX
*CWX-HC
*CWX-HC1

All are full except HC1, but that'll be full soon too <_< Guess I'll be in the market for *CWX-HC2 soon....
SUM PREEST IZ FITE