Welcome some potential new Lurkers
Hi Lurkers!

I have a local friend in Colorado, Debbie, and her husband who are having some issues with their guild on another server. If things keep deteriorating on their server they are contemplating switching servers entirely and I was hoping they would be welcomed to our guild. I'm posting this as a place for Debbie and her DH to post replies on and introduce themselves. They are both adults and business professionals and I know Debbie Personally.

Thanks!

Gabi
The Cosmos is all that is or ever was or ever will be. Our feeblest contemplations of the Cosmos stir us — there is a tingling in the spine, a catch in the voice, a faint sensation of a distant memory, as if we were falling from a great height. We know we are approaching the greatest of mysteries.
- Carl Sagan (Cosmos)
Quote:I have a local friend in Colorado, Debbie, and her husband who are having some issues with their guild on another server. If things keep deteriorating on their server they are contemplating switching servers entirely and I was hoping they would be welcomed to our guild. I'm posting this as a place for Debbie and her DH to post replies on and introduce themselves. They are both adults and business professionals and I know Debbie Personally.

I no longer wear the shiny hat, but I'm sure your friends could find a home on Terenas.

-Jester

(Perhaps, if some nice mod is reading this, this could be moved to the WoW public chat forum?)
Quote:I no longer wear the shiny hat, but I'm sure your friends could find a home on Terenas.

-Jester

(Perhaps, if some nice mod is reading this, this could be moved to the WoW public chat forum?)
Debbie already made a post in there. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Debbie already made a post in there. :)
Welcome in any case, if either wanders over here.

*a voice we all recognize*

"Fresh Meat!" :lol:
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete