Earthquake Hits South Bay Area
Ladies and Gents,

Good to be back here. Well, my first year in college has officially kicked off with an earthquake that rocked the South Bay area. My building was literally swaying. Anyone else experience an earthquake and would like to share?
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
Ooh, ooh, ooh! I was in an earthquake and I'll share. I live in Minnesota, not known for its seismic activity. A co-worker and I were working late in our 4th floor offices. I thought I felt something and said to him, "It's weird but I would swear the building just moved. Did you feel anything?" His reply, "Nah, you're nuts." A couple hours later I got home and the news was talking about a huge (8.2?) quake that happened so deep under Bolivia that it was felt in much of North America, including Minneapolis. So, I road out an 8.2!:lol:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:Ladies and Gents,

Good to be back here. Well, my first year in college has officially kicked off with an earthquake that rocked the South Bay area. My building was literally swaying. Anyone else experience an earthquake and would like to share?
I got tossed out of a pool by one. I was in Santa Barbara at the time.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:Ladies and Gents,

Circa 1980 I was working in the basement of our office in New Jersey (USA) with an engineer coworker from Iran. The building slightly shook and his face turned white. The office was next to the train tracks and I had attributed the vibration to a passing train. He assured me we were in an earthquake. The next day the paper had pictures of buckled sidewalks and cracked streets, but fortunately damage was pretty minor.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."