SR - Mana Tombs (Terokkar: Auchinduon) tonight 8:00
Anyone interested on a run at the Mana Tombs (64 - 66) tonight in Terokkar - Bone Wastes?
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Sure. Liska is level 65, now (almost 66) and would be interested. I also signed up for Katie's Caverns of Time instance for tonight, so perhaps we could coordinate it to go after that instance? :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:Anyone interested on a run at the Mana Tombs (64 - 66) tonight in Terokkar - Bone Wastes?

I'm too little.:(
Quote:I'm too little.:(

Me too.:(

Looks like we'll have Lurker 70's right soon now, unless the curve gets steeper than I think.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:Me too.:(

Looks like we'll have Lurker 70's right soon now, unless the curve gets steeper than I think.

From 60 to 63 it's steep, it seems to flatten out between 63 - 66 (with it only increasing around 30k more honor per level then as you need 620k for 64, 650k for 65, and 680k for 66).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:with it only increasing around 30k more honor per level
You mean I'm going to have to PvP to level my toon further?? :(

;)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."