Sneaky cat
I took a picture of the portable play tent so I could e-mail it to Grandma and Grandpa.

[Image: sdahf7hz.jpg]

My cat is sneakier than yours.
DeeBye,Aug 19 2005, 06:01 AM Wrote:My cat is sneakier than yours.
[right][snapback]86601[/snapback][/right]

But why? It is just sitting there on that box.
eppie,Aug 19 2005, 03:16 AM Wrote:But why? It is just sitting there on that box.
[right][snapback]86607[/snapback][/right]

I didn't know she was there when I took the picture. My cat is a :shuriken:
DeeBye,Aug 19 2005, 08:01 AM Wrote:I didn't know she was there when I took the picture.  My cat is a  :shuriken:
[right][snapback]86623[/snapback][/right]

How much of a ninja could she be? She let her picture be taken man!
DeeBye,Aug 19 2005, 12:01 PM Wrote:I didn't know she was there when I took the picture.  My cat is a  :shuriken:

The fact she plays with LEGO is cool.
DeeBye,Aug 19 2005, 04:01 AM Wrote:I didn't know she was there when I took the picture.  My cat is a  :shuriken:
Looking at those eyes, I would say your cat is a demon. Probably why she couldn't be seen with the naked eye. :ph34r:
DeeBye,Aug 18 2005, 10:01 PM Wrote:...My cat is sneakier than yours.
Doubtful. I used to have a cat (until sending her off to a better home) who clearly possessed intimate awareness of good and evil— namely because she did bad things, and she knew she was doing something bad. Ever see a cat peek around the corner and hoping that you weren't there so she could inflict mischief? Ever watch a cat carrying something in her mouth as she walked into a room, lock eyes with yours, then turn around and try to walk away unnoticed, like she'd done nothing wrong?

Very friendly, very mischievious. And dumb as a brick. I can say that with fondness— she's not the brightest bulb on Broadway. Most cats exhibit some graceful intellect or an introspective aura. This one retained the mindset of a kitten. Have you ever seen a 10 pound kitten before?
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
DeeBye,Aug 18 2005, 10:01 PM Wrote:I took a picture of the portable play tent so I could e-mail it to Grandma and Grandpa.

My cat is sneakier than yours.

Cue Doc with a few anecdotes from his pack of felines... B)
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein
See that white container-thing with all the toys in it? I had the exact same thing when I was a kid! Amazing! :)

Cute cat, but looking at his eyes is like looking at the sun: Strangely satisfying.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
jahcs,Aug 19 2005, 11:14 AM Wrote:Cue Doc with a few anecdotes from his pack of felines... B)
[right][snapback]86656[/snapback][/right]

While I worship and adore my kitties, I am not even sure how many of them I have right now. Twenty maybe? Some fool rescues a kitten and assumes that I can give it a good home.

I do know that there is a pack kittens around here someplace, I can hear them, haven't yet seen them. I think they are up in the rafters. There is an entire kitty city up there.

Knucklehead and #$%& For Brains are with me now as I work. One is sleeping on the headrest of my chair, Knucklehead, with his chubby head snoring using one of my dreadlocks as a pillow. #$%& For Brains, she is sleeping on her back, all four legs in the air and her bits exposed to the world, is sleeping on my lap, drooling bloody everywhere. And getting cat hair on my kilt. <_<

My cats will be with me forever, I have whisps of cat hair locked in to my dreadlocks!
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."