Greetings
Greetings from a long-time lurker and brand new Lurker - I finally broke down and signed up for the forums so that I could post.

In any case, this is me! I am the Guild Leader of the Secret Cow Clan on Draenor (hey, if Blizzard can have Diablo references in WoW, so can I! Besides, we are mostly Tauren so it's appropriate). My Shaman is level 30, and my rogue is 14 or so - I can't say that I'm well experienced, but I hope I can contribute here anyways!

I've enjoyed reading the exploits of the various Lurkers and I hope I can share some of my own. 4 of us (2 Shaman and 2 Druids, go figure) plan on taking on the Sunken Temple off the Zoram Strand in Ashenvale tonight or tomorrow, so maybe I'll post some pics - don't see that one too often, though I am sure it's not high on the Uber-Loot List.

"For the Horde!"
[Image: gurnseyheader6lk.jpg]
Gurnsey,Mar 11 2005, 01:59 PM Wrote:I've enjoyed reading the exploits of the various Lurkers and I hope I can share some of my own.  4 of us (2 Shaman and 2 Druids, go figure) plan on taking on the Sunken Temple off the Zoram Strand in Ashenvale tonight or tomorrow, so maybe I'll post some pics - don't see that one too often, though I am sure it's not high on the Uber-Loot List.

Welcome! I look forward to seeing your pics. I assume you mean Blackfathom Deeps which is the mid-to-high 20's instance in Ashenvale as opposed to the Sunken Temple which is the high 40's-to-low 50's instance in the Swamp of Sorrows.
MongoJerry,Mar 11 2005, 05:20 PM Wrote:I assume you mean Blackfathom Deeps which is the mid-to-high 20's instance in Ashenvale as opposed to the Sunken Temple which is the high 40's-to-low 50's instance in the Swamp of Sorrows.
[right][snapback]70439[/snapback][/right]

Indeed. I didn't know the name, but Blackfathom Deeps is a temple and is rather wet so...

It might be a while until we get to go - scheduling is tough. Pickup gruops are more available, but nothing compares to a group of friends!
[Image: gurnseyheader6lk.jpg]