Simple Question about MF
It is obvious that minions like bears or skeletens have nothing to do with MF, but does MF work with minions (shadows or valks)who might have random items with MF attributes? Thanks!!!!!
Numbskulled Tyrants
So does it work exactly like Hirelings? I mean, if my valk get a kill, will MF be combined of both mine and my minion's ?
Uhh... how would you tell if your shadow or valkyrie spawned with MF equipment? And it couldn't be enough to make a diffrence in the long run anyways, could it?

It's not like a valkyire kills things regularly. :P
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Yes, it works exactly like minions (to the best of my knowledge). *waits for adeyke to point out something obscure to get in the last word still (just messing with you there, adeyke)* :D
Any player minion, hireling or summoned monster would apply the MF of the owning player, plus the MF of any item it happens to carry.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Thanks a lot! Now I have a clear idea of how MF works on minions. One of my friends asks me this question many many times and I could give her the right answer now. Cheers! :D
Someone once mentioned using a certain *banned word* that included some function allowing you to see minion equipment, as well as other players' equipment. Would be interesting to examine that, without the *banned word* component. :/
Indeed it would be interesting to see what your valkyrie or shadow is wearing - lets add it to our list of features we wish for but will never see :)