Screenshots
I've taken many screenshots and have never had any problems before. Yesterday, I took a screenshot of an item, and today I went to look for in in my D2 directory. The shot wasn't there, so I took another, and it never showed in the directory. My other screenshots are there in the directory, so where are my new ones?

Don't know what's going on here, any help is appreciated.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
The screenshot goes to the same folder as "patch_d2.mpq" is in. If you are playing a mod using shortcuts and changing the path it follows, then look in the folder that the file is in.
Gaah, I feel stupid. It turns out that at some point I cleared out a bunch of old screenies. I was looking for my new shots at the end of the line (schreenshot16.jpg, screenshot15.jpg), but they were at the beginning of the line, because the old screenshot01.jpg got deleted.

It was user error, but I just assumed it was the result of quantum irregularites related to the uncertainty principle of extra-terrestrially influenced cherry cobbler. Or something like that. :ph34r:
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
So I usually install all my games under /games/..., but after an uninstall-reinstall, I messed up and installed it under /Program FIles/....
The screen shots still appear under the old directory. Thanks for clearing up the registry after yourslef!
If something strange or unexpected happens when dealing with computers, my first assumption is that the problem lies somewhere between the chair and the keyboard!
It's funny that Blizz never did something about their silly naming format for screenshots in one of the patches.

Toontown has a great (but long) way of naming screenshots, i.e. "screenshot-Tue-Dec-02-20-57-49-2003-3318.jpg", that is, "screenshot-day-month-year-hour-minute-second-year-maparea.jpg". Although it could be better (I'd make it "year-month-day-hour-minute-second-maparea"), it's a whole lot better than the Diablo system that numbers them sequentially, with the result that shots get duplicate names if old shots get moved from the game directory.

-rcv-
Always have presence of mind to re-arrange your files to display by order of date created, as you may have seen that arranging them by filename is not proof against confusion. I always re-sort by date if I want to snag a file that was recently generated, since this puts said file near the top and induces less need for scrolling.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.