My Werebear can hardly hit anything
Quote:If you've got a suggestion for a good druid wereform midgame-weapon that helps my AR problem, go for it.
Thanks, Fragbait

Hwanin's Bill features 40% IAS, along with +330 AR
Out of the box it will give you an 11 Frame Maul, 8 when shaeled.

It will easily carry you through the rest of NM, and you could even start Hell with it. However, you'll be feeling the crunch by that point. If only sets were upgradeable.

Skill-wise, you could drop a few points in Shockwave for pre-melee spamming. Stunned enemies can make up for lowish AR. This tactic helped with my recent Werebear when I was toiling through NM and Hell.
I'll also second (third?) calls for HoW.
As for Mana issues, one point in Hunger can go a loooong way. While you'll likely only have 1 point plus adders in it, you can use Mauls carry-over AR and Dmg to help.

I'm surprised you had trouble with the A1 Rogues Inner Sight. One would think the base defense reduction of IS would help more than Blessed Aim's % increase of your current AR (which was already lower than desirable for you). While I know the Rogues can be finicky at times in casting the darn spell (compared to BA's always-on state), I've found IS to be more reliable for scoring a hit than BA.

Quote:I was going to ask: isn't the weapon of choice for the blessed 4-frame attack a phase blade?
Yes, along with a few other weapons. However, the Shaeled Phase is more appropriate for Fireclaws, in order to deal your vast quantities of Fire Damage as rapidly as possible. Unless you have a lot of Crushing Blow, swinging a 4 frame Maul with a Phase would be a long drawn out affair.
US East Administrator on The Amazon Basin

[Image: mikeandroe.png]

Messages In This Thread
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-12-2006, 03:06 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by pakman - 07-12-2006, 03:21 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Munkay - 07-12-2006, 03:46 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-12-2006, 04:02 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-12-2006, 08:22 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-13-2006, 06:02 AM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-13-2006, 12:44 PM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Zingydex - 07-14-2006, 01:59 AM
My Werebear can hardly hit anything - by Fragbait - 07-14-2006, 08:14 AM