1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy
Meteor is perfectly fine for melee; actually I'd say melee benefits the most from it, since if you're personally tanking, you ensure the monsters will stand still. Since Meteor still takes a couple of seconds to fall from the sky, this works well. If anything, my complaint would be that Blizzard is 100% better than Meteor until Meteor gets the Comet rune. Blizzard deals more damage, has no delay, snares, and you can still throw a rune on top of that. Not to mention it's cheaper than 5 of the 6 Meteors.

If I had a complaint, it would be Critical Mass - there's only two skills with timers to reduce, and I'd think if you REALLY wanted to reduce the timers, Evocation would be better unless your crit rate is up over 15%. I'd probably still run Blizzard over Meteor and either Cold Blooded in that passive slot or something else entirely. Either Arcane Dynamo to up Blizzard damage or Prodigy to up Blizzard spammage.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy - by ViralSpiral - 06-26-2012, 06:36 AM