I am looking for a specific polyphonic ringtone
Occhidiangela,Apr 15 2005, 03:28 PM Wrote:It is generally accepted that evil prospers when good men do nothing.  It is also true that some people who mean well as reformers are misguided, insufferable bitches and jackasses.  John Calvin was not kown for his bonhomie.

The geniuses who began MADD.  Look what they have accmplished by being shrill!  Hmm, how was it that the founder's son died?  He never saw the car that hit him, as he was not walking facing traffic on that side of the road where he go creamed.  What did Gump say about stupid is as stupid does?  (This does not excuse the lush who hit him.  Numbskull should have slept it off.)

Ever hear of Carry Nation?  Susan B Anthony?  Temperance obsessed harradins.  The abolishionists?  A mixed bag, but John Brown was certainly antisocial.  Benjamin Rush was known to raise his voice now and again. 

Sometimes, it takes being the hardcase to get something changed.  I prefer it when the "win win" with a smile works, but not everyone responds to that.  Me, I have a special place in hell for anyone who brings a cell phone to a golf course in any other mode than "buzzer" or "off."  If you are that busy, stay the hell off the course and get yer truant arse back to work.

On another note regarding cell phones:  they are one of the favorite weapons/tools of Asshat Al Zarqawi and some operatives of Al Qaeda.  Funny little irony, that.  At least, I think so.

Occhi
[right][snapback]74102[/snapback][/right]

So Occhi, by using my jammer, I am fighting the war on terrorism? :w00t: Everybody speaking out against me has no sense of patriotism... Jerks! :P Somebody get me some Freedom Fries!

What? Why are you looking at me like that?

Freedom Toast?

The above post was made in jest for those to stupid to comprehend satire.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."

Messages In This Thread
I am looking for a specific polyphonic ringtone - by Doc - 04-15-2005, 08:37 PM