AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers
(07-21-2010, 06:42 PM)Tal Wrote:
(07-21-2010, 05:53 PM)--Pete Wrote: Hi,

Sorry, I was being too touchy. I've gotten a lot of negative in-game comments and mails about my AH activities and it has become a sore point with me. But I should have considered the source and realized that you didn't mean me.

--Pete

I do hope that they weren't from a SR Lurker. If they were I will be very angry.

The fact that ANYONE thinks they have the right to tell someone else how to enjoy the game that they pay just the same as anyone else makes me angry, especially if it's unsolicited "advice". Probably just too many bad memories of folks telling me my priest isn't a real priest and folks telling me my shaman had no right to wear any of the gear I worked for.

I am very unhappy to hear that you've gotten negative comments about your AH activities Pete. I know you enjoyed doing the AH for a long time now. It always baffled me that you enjoyed it so much, but as long as you were having fun, that's what's important. I am sorry you aren't enjoying it anymore though. Really sucks when a part of the game you've enjoyed for years changes enough to turn you off of it.

Anyway, I'm completely rambling. They suck. You don't. =)
Intolerant monkey.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers - by Treesh - 07-21-2010, 06:53 PM