AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers
Pete, have you looked at QuickAuctions? It sounds like, once configured (and that's the hard part), it would be right up your alley. It lacks the trending & price tracking abilities of Auctioneer but you can't beat it for ease of relisting stuff. You can set up various categories of items and then tell it to only post items of that category if the price is within a certain range.

So taking glyphs for example, I can set it up so that it will only post a glyph if the price of said glyph is above 2g. If it is lower, it won't post. If it is higher, it will undercut the lowest auction by a specified amount. If there are no auctions of that particular item listed, it will post at a specified "fallback" amount. Once I add all my glyphs to this group, I can click a single button and create auctions for all the glyphs in my inventory. It doesn't get much simpler. Once configured properly, of course. Smile

I also use Auctionator for checking prices of crafting materials and posting of smaller item quantities.

I just found out about this site yesterday and was blown away. Terenas Horde isn't there but Stormrage Alliance is. The graphs and charts are amazing. I guess I should have realized that it was only a matter of time before something like this became available once they released the ability to check the AH remotely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers - by RTM - 07-21-2010, 07:10 PM