AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers
(07-21-2010, 09:12 PM)--Pete Wrote: I'm glad your technique works well for you. Mine works well for me. I know it has many shortcomings, hence the occasional impulse to mod the mod. And, perhaps, I'll give yours another try if I get back into banking in the future.

--Pete

It's good to hear that you are able to enjoy other aspects of the game more now. I'm in sort of a reverse position. My main focus has always been raiding and I've found other aspects of the game to alleviate burn out from that. Unfortunately I'm at a point now that I've done all the quests, I've grinded pretty much all the factions I'm willing to, I've played as many alts as I want to until the expansion and the only thing left is learning the auction house while on my off time from raiding.

I'm also with you on the time investment. Most of the time when I'm logged in I'm watching tv, reading, playing another game(!), or doing work around the house. I will come in and scan my auctions every hour or so and do a quick search for raw mats that I know I can turn over. There are certain times a week where I do dedicate my full attention to it though because I know during those times things are going to be moving very fast and I need to be able to cut new gems and post them on a minute by minute basis. I don't think I would enjoy the auction house as much as I do if I needed to dedicate my full attention to it like farming requires. It's less physical repetition and more intellectual observation and abusing that information for as much as you can.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers - by Chesspiece_face - 07-21-2010, 09:24 PM