AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers
(07-22-2010, 08:10 AM)Crusader Wrote: Ugggh, I remember those days, I was in the top horde raiding guild in classic on The Venture Co EU and when we were doing Molten Core (Raggy in particular) we would need tons of those fire res potions. Since I was one of the few herbalists who actually would work for a raiding spot I would farm dozens of stacks of herbs in the plaguelands. And in a time without flying mounts, it was not fun... My only sparkle of joy now and then was finding a black lotus. But it did buy me a reserved spot (which meant little for me, because I was one of the three resto druids, so I pretty much got it anyhow). Yea, back in those days it was a dedicated dozen or so people who would keep the entire 40 man raids going.

And damn that hunter who accidentally pulled Raggy after we just drank our potions. That cost a fortune back then... Smile

Ah, and who could forget farming the bears in Winterspring for the shards that gave you a tiny bit more fire res? I had the item needed to collect them (Cache of Mau'ari, or somesuch) in my bank still when Frozen Throne hit Smile. Sweet nostalgia!

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers - by NuurAbSaal - 07-22-2010, 04:27 PM