AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers
(09-15-2010, 05:26 PM)--Pete Wrote: Hi,

This will be my last post on any WoW forum in Lurkers. After I finish this, I will deguild all my avatars and have nothing to do with the online guilds. It has been made patently obvious that my way of thinking about games will not be tolerated or respected.

As to the bankers, all they've got left is a few items that have no vendor value, can be posted free, and don't really sell. I will put those items in the guild banks, where someone else can try to auction them or just discard them. I will also put all but 10 gold of what the bankers have in the guild bank.

I really enjoyed banking till it became too big for me to handle. And, by and large, many of the people in Lurkers are the type of players I want to game with. Hopefully, I'll game with those individuals in the future.

--Pete

And here I thought it was my achievement spam that drove you away. Wink

*hugs*
(09-15-2010, 05:38 PM)bonemage Wrote:
(09-15-2010, 05:26 PM)--Pete Wrote: It has been made patently obvious that my way of thinking about games will not be tolerated or respected.
To be entirely accurate, we took no exception to any of your thinking or ideas on games, only to your behavior on these forums.

Whoa, I missed something somewhere.

Edit: Found what I missed. And, I have to say, while it wasn't the best choice of posting, I really have to disagree about the comment of Pete's behavior on these forums. Really, he hasn't said much out of line for the majority of the time so I hate to label all of his behavior as unwelcome. One post that really irks a lot of folks can't be a sweeping generalization.
Intolerant monkey.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers - by Treesh - 09-15-2010, 05:39 PM