AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers
(09-15-2010, 05:26 PM)--Pete Wrote: This will be my last post on any WoW forum in Lurkers. After I finish this, I will deguild all my avatars and have nothing to do with the online guilds. It has been made patently obvious that my way of thinking about games will not be tolerated or respected.

You've raised the ire of some folks because you directly insulted them by saying they aren't Lurkers. Many of us (including Bolty) have lamented the fact that WoW didn't lend itself well to the kind of things Lurkers have historically liked to do.

You probably could have made your point by lamenting that WoW, the game, has put us in the place of playing the game in a way you don't enjoy, rather than directly attacking people.

I think lots of people understand and even agree with your way of thinking about games. But just because it isn't feasible (with resources or time) with a game like WoW to treat it how we treated Diablo doesn't mean it's ok to now tell people they aren't Lurkers. Or at least if you do, don't be surprised if they get defensive. If people are showing a lack of respect in this conversation, it started with you.

Just my two cents, Pete.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers - by vor_lord - 09-15-2010, 05:41 PM