1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy
(06-20-2012, 06:46 AM)Elric of Grans Wrote: I tried setting the maximum buyout to 100,000... holy crap, affordable upgrades, and here I am with 400,000 to splurge

Try setting it for less next time. It might surprise you. Big Grin

Glad to hear you found some gear. Big Grin

For instance, just now I put in Dex, Vit, Resist All armor, Demon Hunter, level 60 to 60, max buyout 20K. I got > 10 pages of stuff, sorted it by buyout, and there was an ilvl 61 piece with 40 resist all for 3K gold at the top of the list. I found a near 700 DPS Hand Crossbow for <10K. I know, you'll have to pay more for the really high ones, but, if you're having really bad luck, 7-800 DPS dex/vit/socketed may help quite a lot.

So, yeah, always put a limit on the buyout, if you want cheap upgrades. Of course, I'm trying to run this toon now w/o buying from the AH, but, when I ran my first one, I used this trick with buyout limits like 5K to outfit myself for about 40K in 'good enough' gear to get me over my hump, while making it so really good stuff could be upgrades.
--Mav

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy - by Mavfin - 06-20-2012, 12:10 PM