1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy
For the record, my 60 DH didn't really lose much. I feel like I actually gained DPS from the patch.
I had downgraded my weapon from a 800dps bow to a 570dps + cold dmg bow, in order for a little CC, and to use the Cull the Weak passive.

Now that Nether Tentacles is no longer on my bar, I switched to Ice Arrow (for free cold damage), and went back to the 800 dps bow.

The only thing about losing NT, is I don't know how to deal with IM packs now (as I haven't run into them). Hopefully the Ice Arrow shards will deal with them, but we'll see.

The repair costs do seem a little high, although I was able to cover the costs with the gold I found laying on the ground (or from environmental objects), so at the end of my session all profits came from loot.
My A1 run is pretty simple these days: Cemetery, Crypts x3, Highlands Passage to Butcher. I add in Festering Woods if I'm feeling saucy.

Last night, as I had limited time, I ran the above, but only went up to clearing Leoric's Manor. I had found 4x ilvl 62 rares, had to empty my inventory twice, and my inventory was almost half full (for the 3rd time) when I was done. I'll call 1.0.3 a success.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy - by RiotInferno - 06-20-2012, 02:00 PM