Sets
So, as my username suggests, I collect sets, then build the characters. As I've stated before, I don't play battle.net, only LAN and single, always players 8 (mainly for increased drop percentages, greater challenge, and quicker leveling). So, the question is, for anyone who mules a bunch, what sets do you have complete, legit? Here's for me:

Angelic Raiment
Arctic Gear
Berserker's Arsenal
Cathan's Traps
Civerb's Vestments
Cleglaw's Brace
Death's Disguise
Hsarus' Defense
Infernal Tools
Iratha's Finery
Isenhart's Armory
Milabrega's Regalia
Sigon's Complete Steel
Tancred's Battlegear
Naj's Ancient Vestige

I used to have Vidala also, but in a moment of extreme stupidity a year or so back I deleted the character, so now only have 3/4, missing the armor. These sets are the collected works of about 3000 hours worth of playing over the course of 3 years (have played since game came out, haven't muled quite that long). I also have all but 20 of the uniques in the game as well. And have all but one or two items in every other set except Tal Rasha, which I only have one of, as I recall. About the only thing I lack is a large number of uber-rares, and I'm only missing those because I'm currently running roughly 184 characters, and out of those, only 7 are above level 80, and 4 of them really don't do so well with the new patch, and you can't find those items with a bunch of characters that average between levels 30-60.

Anyway, does anyone else have more of the expansion sets completed maybe?

Messages In This Thread
Sets - by SetBuilder - 04-27-2005, 08:53 PM
Sets - by Soupoftheday - 04-27-2005, 09:12 PM
Sets - by SetBuilder - 04-27-2005, 11:12 PM
Sets - by Soupoftheday - 04-29-2005, 12:52 AM