...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :(
Just the other day I logged in to find myself in Azshara with Azuregos repeatedly shouting various things, indicating someone was fighting him. Eventually I managed to find him, and there was a huge battle between Horde and Alliance going on. It was kind of laggy with all those people in one place, but eventually the Horde overwhelemed the Alliance who were there first and Horde got the tap on the dragon. We worked on the dragon and killed Alliance stragglers for a while when a huge force of Alliance sweeps in... crashing the server and causing the dragon to despawn.

But still, despite the lag and server crash I had lots of fun. This sort of thing would never happen on a PvE server, the group with the tap would never tag themselves for PvP, so the other faction could do nothing but stand around and watch their enemies slay the dragon.

Really, being able to tolerate a PvP server is all about mindset. I got ganked every once in a while on my way up, but I don't let it bother me. The way I think about it, I only lost a little bit of time and I can call on some other players to help scare the punk off, and if not then someday I'll probably be able to repay the jerk in kind (and actually, I've managed to get revenge on a fair number of people who made my death list).

Messages In This Thread
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by Boutros - 04-06-2005, 11:33 PM
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by savaughn - 04-06-2005, 11:43 PM