...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :(
savaughn,Apr 6 2005, 11:43 PM Wrote:And sometimes you meet an opposing side person in the field and you dance with them anyway.  PvP servers are chaos.  If you can deal with that chaos, the experience is vastly more powerful.  PvP servers kick a$$.  :D
[right][snapback]73247[/snapback][/right]

Heh, yeah. Just a few minutes ago my level 25 warrior running through Ashenvale literally ran straight into at least five night elves while trying to escape from two that kept ganking me. It was not cool that my questing was interrupted, and not cool that I really couldn't fight back. But the part where I was sitting here going, "Ocrapocrapocrapocrap gotta run run RUN run run oooohhh... crap AAAAH IT'S ANOTHER ONE", etc. was kind of awesome, afterwards. Literally ended up running cross-country half way across the Ashenvale map with a huge pile of night elves behind me. And one dwarf.

Eventually one of them started chain-casting Entangling Roots... they all surrounded me... and started dancing.

After a minute they waved, saluted and left.

It didn't accomplish anything, and there was no real point to it. But it certainly gave me a laugh, and if that's not worth the wasted time, then nothing is.

Messages In This Thread
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by savaughn - 04-06-2005, 11:43 PM
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by Bob the Beholder - 04-07-2005, 03:53 AM