...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :(
Phoenix,Apr 7 2005, 01:50 PM Wrote:The Stockade shouldn't be compared to RFC it should be compared to Shadowfang Keep. And SFK outclasses The Stockade in terms of coolness, at least. :)
[right][snapback]73350[/snapback][/right]

Both Alliance and Horde have SFK quests. And SFK isn't hard to get to, it's a short run from Southshore. And while Alliance have to go through Horde controlled territory to get to SFK much of that territory is patrolled by NPCs friendly to Alliance and hostile to Horde.

RFC and Stockades are much more comparable. Both are minor instanced areas rather than world dungeons and are effectively inaccessable to the other faction. Other than WC/Deadmines, the various world dungeons that are in uncontested territory are all reasonably easy to get to for appropriate level characters of the other faction. Hell, I'd wager that the run from Theramore to RFK/RFD is shorter than the run from The Crossroads.

And as far as spurs go, I got spurs put on my Ornate Mithril Boots when I was 42 or so and I still use them whenever I need to use my mount. When I go into an instance and need stats I throw on a different pair of boots that I've had enchanted. And really Ghaz'rilla is super easy if you can get into a group with a mallet. I actually find it strange that getting the hammer to summon him is so much harder than beating him.

Messages In This Thread
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by savaughn - 04-06-2005, 11:43 PM
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by Boutros - 04-08-2005, 12:37 AM