Death Becomes us
Our exploits as well as I could capture them can be seen here. Unfortunately with me dying so regularly it was difficult for me to get a shot of the big action.

Well last night I was questing in Desolace when I get a whisper to go trash the Crossroads. So I jump on the next Gryphon to Theramore and hoof it with Flyndar, Lochnar, and Niniuin. I think we aroused some suspicion and a Undead Rogue, Phaeton, started shadowing us. This was just a prelude of things to come. Storming into the Crossroads we were doing some major damage to the guards (who kept respawning). Suddenly everything went gray for me as i realized another Undead Rogue had snuck up and killed me.
The battle raged for a while with us being overrun by 2 level 60 shamans, Tender and Lono, as well as a 51 and 60 Undead Rogue amongst others. We took a dancing break and there was much dueling cross faction and amongst shamans. We decided to commense the raiding and were once again stomped, even with the help of Merana from The Basin.
After a few more attempts we decided to head to RfD. While we were about halfway through we were overrun by a train of elites that easily must have numbered over 40 mobs. GM having some fun? We regrouped and finished off the instance without getting the drop that brought us there in the first place.
This lead to a later night than originally anticipated, but probably one of the best WoW memories ever. I just wish I got better shots of the mob.
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)

Messages In This Thread
Death Becomes us - by Arethor - 02-18-2005, 05:27 PM
Death Becomes us - by Sword_of_Doom - 02-19-2005, 12:38 AM
Death Becomes us - by LochnarITB - 02-19-2005, 12:43 AM
Death Becomes us - by Sword_of_Doom - 02-19-2005, 12:46 AM
Death Becomes us - by Tal - 02-19-2005, 01:27 AM
Death Becomes us - by Skandranon - 02-19-2005, 03:17 AM
Death Becomes us - by Artega - 02-19-2005, 04:27 AM
Death Becomes us - by Raziel - 02-21-2005, 06:56 PM