What issues do you think are most important
What the title says. I nthe election thread people talked about why they picked a particular person, this thread is more what they want for themselves not related to anybody.

For example for me: I think right now national debt, social security and tax law changes, and education are the most important issues right now that a lot of people don't seem to be thinking about much. In several years these problems will come back to bite the U.S., so I'd like to find solutions now. I also think these issues relate to resposibility and good decision makign in general, which are the types of values, if any, I think sohould be taught to people. Environmental and energy issues als relate to this.

What do other people think? And to keep this thread from getting in to arguments, I'll ask people not to make responses, or at least not make argumentative arguments about other people's views.

Edit: This is NOT meant to be U.S. only. I didn't write "U.S." issues the first time since I figured people would understand what I was talking about thanks to the threads on U.S. politics, and didn't expect people to put that limit on it.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)

Messages In This Thread
What issues do you think are most important - by Minionman - 12-09-2004, 03:00 AM