Poll: Are you...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
male
90.24%
37 90.24%
female
9.76%
4 9.76%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

To which extent do women like pc gaming
Ehh.. i remember when i first pked my future husband or i should say attempted to pk him, he was a sorc with the legendary apoc spell the book not the staff i think he was 76 legit before they took the spell out in the game from what i knew i thought he was trying to use his staff but to my surpise he was actually using the damn spell... i was with my friends when i went hostile with him then all of a sudden he telported right in front of me used the etheral spell that drained the mana and life and then he nailed me and all my friends with a big old blast, was shocked and accused him of cheating.. he said how could i cheat i am 76 your 77rogue, and i just teleported in front of you and hit you with{trying to remember the spell not blood star,} the one witches use in hell before diablo that one i said you have 2 illiegal spell apoc and that other spell that is blue and he said i will do something to prove you that i am able to have the spell he striped everything of,f his staff which was a legit staff, he went naked into hell with me and asked me to go hostile with me
so we went down to the level 17 and i went hostile and he kill me with out a second notice he did it again teleported and shot the blue thing and then apoced me
i was just like WHOA!

Messages In This Thread
To which extent do women like pc gaming - by Guest - 05-14-2003, 04:17 PM
To which extent do women like pc gaming - by Guest - 05-14-2003, 08:55 PM
To which extent do women like pc gaming - by ShadowSeer - 05-15-2003, 03:37 AM