AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers
(07-21-2010, 05:02 AM)Chesspiece_face Wrote: I routinely see people posting cut gems for 20-50g below the going prices for the uncut gems.

Momsgem!!! Angry *shakes fist*

I got into a conversation with someone who was doing the same thing awhile back. I tried to explain that you could sell the gem for 50g more than what they posted it at if they would only undercut by 1g instead of 50g. Their reason for undercutting by so much boiled down to the fact that they are a nice guy selling them for so cheap. So I bought them out and posted them at "regular" price. I guess that makes me a jerk. A rich jerk, though. Smile

I see the same thing in the Inscription market, although the major players there are generally better about undercutting by smaller amounts. I especially get a chuckle out of the guy advertising his services in /trade with a macro that reads along the lines of, "[Inscription] looking for work. All glyphs 1g. Overpricing is overrated." You can't even make glyphs for 1g after factoring in the herb cost. He is losing money.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers - by RTM - 07-21-2010, 02:09 PM