AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers
(07-21-2010, 02:09 PM)RTM Wrote: So I bought them out and posted them at "regular" price. I guess that makes me a jerk. A rich jerk, though. Smile

That doesn't make you a jerk, it makes you my target customer. I am just as happy to have an AH player buy my goods on spec as anyone buying them for use. As Treesh said, piling up gold isn't my goal, killing stuff is. Play the game, gold happens. I only ever farm mats to level a profession (man I hate knothide leather right now!) or to make something for one of the toons. Other than that, as a wise Lurker on Stormrage said just a couple days ago, "matts happen". I build my stocks from general play and, once I have a reasonable stock, I post extra for sale. If I post crafted items, it is only to attempt to get some return on the mats for making items to level or cut or scrolled to enhance the value of the raw mats. I post them at undercut prices, but not stupid undercut. I do find it amazing when obvious AH players then come in and post a whole page of items undercutting my few already undercut AH dumps.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
RE: AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers - by LochnarITB - 07-21-2010, 03:29 PM