AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers
Hi,

(07-21-2010, 07:28 PM)Chesspiece_face Wrote: It's been my experience that using a shotgun approach to auction house profits in WoW is fairly inefficient.

I believe that, just by playing around, I made a total of over 250,000 gold in the last year on five avatars (not all of which I could use at a time because some of them were on the same faction and server). I did that, to a large extent, while watching TV or resting my eyes. I'm sure that I could have done better had I devoted more time or attention to it. A few years ago, when I first started, I used to track everything in Excel. I used to watch for bargains, post multiple times per day, post for short periods, post only a little of my duplicate inventory, etc. Back then, I got a much higher ROI in terms of gold speculated. But it was much lower in terms of time and effort.

I'm glad your technique works well for you. Mine works well for me. I know it has many shortcomings, hence the occasional impulse to mod the mod. And, perhaps, I'll give yours another try if I get back into banking in the future.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Messages In This Thread
RE: AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers - by --Pete - 07-21-2010, 09:12 PM