AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers
(07-21-2010, 02:48 PM)Treesh Wrote: I got into a HUGE discussion about it in trade because someone was offering a fairly low tip just to cut a gem using their mats. I cut it for him since I was there anyway. He tipped me twice what he advertised in trade. I was happy. He was happy. Trade gave both he and I grief because OMG! UNDERCUTTING MY PROFIT! I saw him asking for that cut for about 10 minutes (I wasn't on my JC when he started asking). If they were really concerned about profit, they would have just done it anyway. No AH fee, no time beyond a minute at most, it's not your mats you're burning, there's no cooldown burned. Pure profit so you really shouldn't expect hundreds of gold for just a tip. And apparently the concept of still just being nice to folks and helping someone out because you can, easily, at no risk to you is completely foreign.

I don't understand that at all. If someone wants a cut with their own mats, and I have it, I'll do it for them. No matter what they tip, I'm making a profit. Boggles my mind that people would get up in arms about that.
Shaera: DK - Tank - Watching you from beneath the couch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AH brokerage shutting down -- all three bankers - by Shaera - 07-22-2010, 05:11 AM