1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy
(06-19-2012, 03:46 PM)RiotInferno Wrote: What saddens me most is the MF nerf for breakables / chests / racks. What's the point of having environmental stuff, if they don't really help us?

I think they're trying to make it so that the best way to get items is to kill dangerous monsters.

Quote:•Meteor• Skill Rune - Star Pact •Now deals damage as Arcane instead of Fire

I don't understand why this was changed. There were so few Wizard skills that dealt fire damage as it was.

Quote:•Crowd Control Reduction from items and skills will now reduce the percentage value of Slow, Chill, and Attack Speed debuffs rather than reducing how long the debuff lasts •For example: previously, if you were debuffed by a 60% slow that lasted for 2 seconds while wearing gear that provides 20% Crowd Control Reduction, your movement speed would be reduced by 60%, but only for 1.6 seconds. Now, the same amount of Crowd Control Reduction will reduce the Slow effect to 48%, but the effect will remain for the full 2 second duration.

Interesting change. Does crowd control reduction affect things like jailor and frozen? That's what I eventually wanted it for.

Quote:•Legendary items with the +Attack Speed bonus will now correctly provide a bonus to attack speed •Please note that this fix will only affect new Legendary drops. Existing Legendary items will be addressed in future patch.

Wait... wait... wait... so, we might have some items in the AH where you don't know if the attack speed bonus is going to work or not?

Quote:Lots and lots of boss and mini-boss changes

Very interesting... I think I like most of the changes, since they should make the encounters a bit more exciting. I hope that rares start dropping the first time bosses are killed in a difficulty.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy - by MongoJerry - 06-19-2012, 04:26 PM