1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy
(06-19-2012, 06:05 PM)Mavfin Wrote: I'd love to hear from someone who doesn't rage all the time and/or hasn't already written off the game how the Act 2/3/4 adjustments are. I'm hearing on other forums of wizards elite-tanking in Act 2 Inferno, for example, but I have no frame of reference on their gear, etc.

My Monk has 69k hp, 500 resists, but incredibly low dps from the attack speed nerf (7k). Regardless Act 2 was actually fun- stuff hurt but wasn't nearly insta-kill as before. First champ pack was a sand wasp with vortex, desecrator, shielding, and teleport. Challenging but absolutely doable with my stats. I'd like to think my hp/resists are a bit above average for Act 2, and I couldn't just stand in the bad. I'm really liking what I see so far, eager to play my barb with lower stats (35k life, 500 resists, 12k damage) and see how he does (maybe even try different builds!)

*edit - was able to do the first A2 quest to Maghda with full neph valor stacks. Low DPS made it more challenging then it should with the rest of my stats, but even champion pack fights were fun now. Really liking the adjustments.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy - by MonTy - 06-19-2012, 08:28 PM