1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy
(06-20-2012, 04:10 AM)Elric of Grans Wrote: Still nothing. I have been in Inferno for about three weeks now and I have still not found a single item for my Demon Hunter. Not one. The only upgrades I have over Hell (or Nightmare, in some cases) were a few bones Roland threw my way. I was hoping that 1.0.3 would provide some initiative to keep playing, but the change does not seem particularly significant. More Rares, yes, but still nothing of any use. Combined with the general tedium of Elites (almost every Elite I have faced today was Mortar/Plagued with two defensive abilities), and how boring play gets due to poor balancing, and I am merely growing ever more frustrated with this game. I kept going back to Diablo due to frustrations with how poor Diablo II was, and Diablo III is looking likely to have the same effect on me.

Have you done any crafting? 90% of my upgrades at the beginning of Inferno came from the Blacksmith. They are automatically ilvl 60 and often have a lot of the stats you need when just starting out (IE Res All, Vit, Armor, etc.). Although, obviously, there are still some duds.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy - by Chesspiece_face - 06-20-2012, 04:18 AM