1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy
(06-20-2012, 04:48 AM)Quark Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 01:07 AM)RedRadical Wrote: The increased repair costs are a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE idea - I cannot stress this enough. I'm still in Inferno act 1 on my chars, and even though I can kill most packs, it still takes me at least 2 attempts usually, and that repair bill is just nasty. Makes me want to play Inferno even LESS now. Way to go Blizz. NOOOOT.

Didn't you get to Inferno long before I did? I just ... don't get it. Act 1 is not that hard. Also, had a string of deaths in Act 2 tonight. Still made a profit. Wooo.

The melee wizard is doable in Act 2, but I'm short a bit of gear for it myself. It might actually be feasible in multiplayer as opposed to solo, thanks to Barbs and Monks that can help split the damage and give me a buff.

You have to remember one thing Quark, DH has very little in defense, they're the biggest glass cannon of the game. The only reliable damage reduction they have is using Shadow Power - Gloom which doesn't last long and costs a fair bit of Discipline as well to use. Wizard has a huge number of defenses for dealing with mobs that get in their face, DH is pretty much kite, kite, kite, and kite somemore and hope you kill them before they kill you. The DH needs some serious, serious looks to make it more viable.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy - by Lissa - 06-21-2012, 12:24 AM