1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy
(06-21-2012, 01:08 AM)Archon_Wing Wrote: Well, as expected, the battle.net forums are filled with a lot of people who were struggling in act 1 inferno being worse off since now they can't pay the repair bills. This doesn't affect people that can clear act 1 easily though. So in the end, the poorer players as I had anticipating suffer and I sorta understand what Redradical is experiencing. This actually makes inferno even more exclusive though if you can survive inferno act 1/2 you'll be better off. Coincidentally, this group consists of the hugest whiners... Hmm. :p

And on the flip side, I know a Barb who's rocking almost 60k hps, 11,500 armor, and 1000+ resists who hangs out in Acts 3/4, and he hates the patch because the gear drops have been effectively nerfed in those later acts. So everyone's kind of annoyed at the redesign. Smile

The patch benefits those who have been stuck running Act 1 and Act 2 for ages; you have potential for better drops now. For everyone else, it's not all that helpful...
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy - by Bolty - 06-21-2012, 03:45 AM