1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy
(06-21-2012, 03:54 AM)ViralSpiral Wrote: The philosophy that "welp, sometimes you're just going to have to restart because we can't be arsed to make sure we produce a playable game" smacks of laziness. I mean yes, okay, I understand that to some extent it's very difficult to build a balanced game that's balanced for five different classes with 2-6 different Inferno-viable builds each. Let alone the goal of making any (non-stupid like all defence skills) build viable. I get that. But that attitude sounds like they don't even want to try, or at least not admit they goofed on the power level of some of the boss affixes.

Let's be a little fair to him. What he was saying was that at first, as you enter a new act/difficulty, etc., you might run into some elite packs that you can't handle. But after a time, as you gear up, you will be able to take on more and more of those packs until eventually you will be able to take on anything and you can move on to the next area, if you wish. If you could just take on any elite pack you come across the first time you come across it, then the game would just be too easy and that wouldn't be fun either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy - by MongoJerry - 06-21-2012, 11:50 AM