1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy
(06-22-2012, 05:02 AM)Mavfin Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 04:11 AM)Archon_Wing Wrote: Well, I guess OP nailed it, since the IAS nerf went through this patch, yet the IAS BUG where the items were not working properly is still not fixed. You'd think making it actually work would be more important than balance, but right...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5...563?page=3

That's already been covered. They have to actually remove/replace the 'wrong' affix on the old legendaries to fix it, and it's just certain legendaries that are affected. Not something they can fix as easily as they could redo one stat across the board. They'll fix it when they fix the legendaries in another patch.

It was known since before the patch hit that this particular thing wasn't being fixed with 1.0.3.

I don't really think convenience should be what influenced what gets patched or not. The IAS nerf was towards something that wasn't really critical. (functionality > balance)They could have made inferno a bit harder than it is now. The result now is pretty jarring with IAS broken on some items and heavily nerfed. I wouldn't mind a later patch fix that covers more rather than what we have now.

Regardless, while this patch has taken steps in the right direction, I actually feel that it was a bit hasty and the priorities are messed up. I'll be honest and say that this patch has made the game less fun. But whatever. All in due time.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy - by Archon_Wing - 06-22-2012, 08:30 AM