Calling all lurkers (Yes, I do mean you, and yes I can see you)
(02-01-2017, 03:43 PM)LennyLen Wrote: Who's playing what? What's good about it, or what isn't?
Stuff I'm playing these days:
Terraria: It's my main go-to game when I just want to play something without having to focus too much. I have spent 1200ish hours playing it so far, with multiple worlds and characters.

Street Fighter V & Street Fighter X Tekken: I may not be good at fighting games, but it's a genre I've always liked and these two are decent representatives of the genre for Windows.

Hearthstone: MtG lite is how I treat this, it may not have as much complexity as MtG but on the other hand it is also much cheaper to play. It fulfills my desire to play ccgs at the moment.

Overwatch: Solid fps gameplay with the usual Blizzard polish.

Games I've completed recently:
Shadow Warrior 2: Shooting and stabbing in first person at its best. Also dick jokes, which is to be expected when the player character is a nerdy ninja-wannabe called Lo Wang.

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero: The Shantae games are platformers with a decent amount of backtracking whenever you get new abilities and the newest installment is as solid as the rest. The characters are fun, the mood is positive and the music is great. The only downside to the series is that the final level of each game is basically 10 times as tough as anything before it.

Stories: The Path of Destinies: A game about choices, consequences and how at least the protagonist can learn from that. It's a game that literally can't be successfully completed the first time you play, while you'll get an ending it's not going to be the actual ending.

Quote:What's going for a good price a the moment?
My main method of checking for good prices is seeing if Steam, GOG or Humble Bundle have something about once per week.
Hugs are good, but smashing is better! - Clarence<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling all lurkers (Yes, I do mean you, and yes I can see you) - by roguebanshee - 02-01-2017, 06:42 PM