Warrior Talent Review for the Whiner in all of us!
Quote:If the class is so flawed, why are so many players playing a warrior? The class is popular. So it cannot be so bad as so many claim it to be. Therefor it doesn't need any repairs or further improvements.
For lack of caring to be nicer, that's retarded. Just because someone loves to play a Warrior in a PvE setting, doesn't mean they don't hate Warrior PvP. I'm the perfect example.

Quote:Is it just me, or did you describe something that would require intelligent pre-meditated use to be effective and claim this is unbalancing?
Wow, what an idea! Separating idiots from people who think!

Quote:Instead, they chose to implement Spell Reflect. SR can be difficult to use and in some sense "narrow", but it is the most balanced ability they felt they could hand us.
SR will be nice, but I'd still prefer a self-inflicted DoT. 4 seconds isn't a long time.

Quote:Prior to that time, it was true, warriors were "gear dependent", and once they got that gear, they were buff. Blizzard has fixed both of those issues now and now some of the deficiencies in the warrior PvP model are showing.
Know who hasn't had deficiencies show? Hunters. I hate Hunters so take what I say with a very large grain of salt but anyone who can hit me from 35+ yds away for 1500 and then sit in Mail armor and melee me with Bestial Wrath popped and win needs to be looked at as a class.

Edit: formatting
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune

Messages In This Thread
Warrior Talent Review for the Whiner in all of us! - by ima_nerd - 01-15-2007, 02:15 PM