Warrior Talent Review for the Whiner in all of us!
Quote:I still have some complaints about how much rage I can generate as a non-DPS warrior. I'd like to see the rage from damage taken increased and get some from parrys dodges and misses. When they nerfed the rage I got from damage delt it really hurt my PvE game, especially the beginner 60 instances like blackrock and diremaul. Even tanking Onyxia torments me with "not enough rage".
That helped me while tanking, actually. Of course, my Warrior is in all pre-raiding gear so I suppose I was below the curve of rage normalization in damage and you were above it (while in tanking gear). Damage taken Rage could stand to be increased but that may, again, be seen as unbalancing in PvP for those Warriors with Corrupted Ashbringers or whathaveyou. I really, in my opinion, shouldn't have trouble tanking a single mob against a similarly geared Rogue when I get a 2 Sunder head start, but I do at times. Perhaps it's just lucky (or unlucky) strings of crits.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune

Messages In This Thread
Warrior Talent Review for the Whiner in all of us! - by ima_nerd - 01-15-2007, 07:51 PM